NOTE: "Update via Internet" will always install the latest 128-channel capable firmware. Conversely, "Downgrade via Internet" will always install the latest 16-channel capable firmware.
- DOWNGRADE BUTTON
- Changes the mode from "Upgrading" to "Downgrading", allowing you to install an older version of firmware.
- UPDATE FROM FILE SELECTION
- Select this option if you'd like to update the firmware by using a previously downloaded firmware file.
- UPDATE VIA INTERNET SELECTION
- Select this option if you'd like to update the firmware by downloading the latest firmware available.
- DOWNLOAD BUTTON
- Available if "Update via Internet" option is selected. Downloads the latest firmware file and release notes, if available.
-Click the "Download" button (if updating via internet), or the "Next" button (if updating from a file) to proceed.